Soup Pitch Application
- Your proposal doesn’t need to be a novel.
- Short, quick and to the point.
- Your idea can be about ANYTHING cannabis related for our November 8th event!
- The idea must be about Roxbury, Dorchester and/or Mattapan.
- You cannot use technology to present your idea.
- You do not have to be a resident to submit an idea and age is just a number so please don’t limit yourself. We want to hear from all.
- We DO NOT email you to say that we received your application.
- When you hit the word “submit” a screen will prompt you that we received it.
- You can submit your idea more than once.
- If you idea doesn’t get selected for this month’s Soup, then SUBMIT AGAIN! There are often up to 20 ideas submitted a month and only 4 submissions are chosen to share at the Soup.
- Save your work ahead of time. Once you submit your application, we cannot share your final submission.
- Save what you wrote, so if you want to resubmit later you have the language you want for later.
- Anything you submit will be used in printed packets at the dinners.
- Make sure you edit, look for spelling errors, etc.